You must be very tiny to live in this house. A bump on the head will surely result with a step to the left or a step to the right. The ad for this Sussex County, NJ house features this lone image.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I imagine it's been on the market for a while!
Kitty x
There was a house like this near me when I was growing up. But it didn't even have the sides wings, it was just a straight-up triangle. We lived really far from civilization and had to pass this house on the way home, so we would always be like, "The Triangle House! Only 10 more minutes until we're home!!" So it was good for landmark purposes, anyway.
Ally, I love the words you use to describe the houses!Priceless!!!
Thanks for your comments, I do love reading them.
hugs
Freaky and creepy. Lol.
Post a Comment